Tuesday, November 29, 2011

I Don't Wanna

I'm just feeling contrary, I guess...do you ever feel that way?  It's ironic, because yesterday I was just so thankful for being thankful and feeling pretty good about life.  Today I don't want to do what I'm supposed to do, but of course I want everyone else to keep doing what they are supposed to be doing.  I didn't wake up feeling this way...I'm not sure what happened.  I'm embracing my inner Eeyore today and part of me doesn't want to stop.  Oh, I'll snap out of it soon.  Until then, though, I'm going to be thankful for the family & friends who love me even when I insist on walking around with a big rain cloud over my head.  I'm also thankful that my God is big enough to handle all of my frustration, anger, sadness, & questioning.  He knows me better than anyone and loves me more than anyone.  I'm just going to cling to that and do my best, knowing that He accepts me right where I am...there I go feeling thankful again!  I really just want to be in a bad mood...oh well, maybe later (smirk).

No comments:

Post a Comment