Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Our Library

Wednesdays evenings are a little crazy for our family. By the end of the night I feel like I've been driving in circles all night...probably because I have been! Tonight I realized that the library is a convenient place to spend the short gaps of time I have between dropping off & picking our kids. Once again, I was reminded of the wealth of resources at our library. There are just so many good things to read, watch, & listen to there. In one 30-minute gap I had tonight I found several books on origami, several on essential oils, and a movie I have been wanting for family movie night. I also discovered some music I would love to check out, and I will when it is available. The staff is always so friendly and helpful too! A trip like that is fun and relaxing for me and redeems some of my "waiting around" time. So, tonight, I am especially thankful for our local library.

No comments:

Post a Comment